Our Baby Sleeping Bag Range
Browse our range of Aspiring 3.0 Tog Baby Sleeping Bags. Perfect sleeping bag warmth for your baby during the winter months. Suitable for ages 3 – 24 months.
Why choose Alpine Baby?
Through extensive research and design, we have crafted a baby sleep sack with natural sustainable materials and unique structure to ensure your baby will feel safe and secure while sleeping.
Key Sleeping Bag Features:
- We use ‘Halo’ New Zealand crossbreed wool which stops the sleeping bag from clumping or losing their lofty feel and warmth.
- Our organic cotton is produced with NO chemical fertilizers, NO dangerous pesticides, NO deadly insecticides.
- Two-way zipper for easy night changes.
- Extra wide shoulder cap design that helps to regulate body temperature while giving the freedom and safety of an arms free sleeping bag.
- Sleeping bag design that reduces the chance of baby slipping inside the sleeping bag while maintaining a hip safe design.
- Machine washable (gentle wool cycle).
- For use in rooms from 14°C - 22°C.
- Free dressing guide and room thermometer.
About Alpine Baby
Alpine Baby was created by Zoe with the mission to create baby sleeping bags to give her daughters the best night’s sleep. Sleep is essential in the early stages of development for babies and Zoe was left disappointed with the standard of baby sleeping bags in the market. With a background in sewing, Zoe decided to develop her own sleeping bag design addressing concerns like eczema, clumping, temperature control and fit. As a result, Alpine Baby was born.